Ontario Fishing Lodge Jobs
Pasha ProStaff Needed
Want to take your angling and hunting hobby to the next level? Consider joining the Pasha Lake Prostaff. We are looking for people with great interpersonal skills, in-depth knowledge of hunting, fishing and outdoor pursuits and a strong ability to make sales. Experience Required:
- Ability to travel to PLC more than one time / year
- Some sales experience
- Ability to engage in effective marketing and public relations
- Ability to plan, set and achieve goals
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Generate Sales Leads
- Sales Revenue
- Meeting Deadlines
- Public Relations activities
- Demonstrable growth and knowledge in angling, hunting and/or outdoor related activities
- Ability to participate in periodic training events
- Writing ability
- Photography and Videography – including a likeable, on-camera presence
_________________________________________________ Handy Man Needed
WANTED: Self motivated, Jack of all Trades, Hard Working, People Oriented Facilities Manager (Jellicoe)
Our current Facilities Manager is due to retire (after many years) and we are looking to fill his position. We’ll need a lot of help with cottage repairs, as well as maintenance and repairs all of our boats, motors and other equipment. Our season runs from May 1 to November 15 each year, during which time we need someone to work 40+ hours weekly. We do have slower periods where we can be more flexible with the schedule, however this is a VERY face paced environment from May through August.
We are looking for someone who: 1) is experienced in all trade skills, including carpentry, plumbing, some electrical, welding and the most important, being HANDY.
2) enjoys working with their hands and probably doesn’t do well with computers or cushy desk jobs
3) Has a drivers license and dependable truck. Driving on bush roads and picking up materials in town will be a must
4) Is willing to live on site during the work week, staying in a 30ft camper trailer that we provide or your welcome to haul your own here
5) Is “handy” and understands that a quick fix saves money, time and can often be better than an expensive repair
6) Constantly thinks 5 or 6 steps ahead, realizing what needs to be done long before someone has to tell them to do it
7) Is dependable (I’m talking about VERY dependable… not the “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type). I would prefer if you were that person everyone knows that when you say you’ll be there, your there!
8) Someone that could tear down a outboard motor and put it back together blind folded
9) Is cool and relaxed, but always pushing to get things done. It’s important that you like to take responsibility, and your main focus is always delivering results.
10) a person that is not an excess drinker or partakes in substances that are illegal. We have no tolerance for that type of behavior here.
The main components of the work would be:
1) Fixing, repairing cottages, boats, motors and all of our other equipment.
2) Assisting with getting guests prepared for a day’s fishing and anything else they may need.
Candidates that are legitimately interested can call Chad or Michelle at 1-(866) 333-5943 or email [email protected]